Saturday, August 26, 2006

Short sentences

Listening to 'Seeds'-Brother Cane

Cutting off all my hair was very cathartic.



My birthday celebrations have so far been excellent. I have received great thoughtful gifts.

Birthday dinner with my family last night was fun. Roast beef followed by chocolate cake and sweets.

And mum made me a plate of chocolate fudgecake to take home. Which is delicious.

I also bought myself a new pair of boots. I didn't find the camera equipment I was looking for.

Something monstrous is coming to life on my workbench

I am having an excellent weekend.

5 comments:

Not Kate said...

I like the fragmented pictures. Especially the one of your cone-head.

I'm gonna watch tomorrow to see if
a) You have slowed down with age
b) Your new cone-head gives you better aero-dynamic qualities.

Off-Black said...

It's only the angle of the shot. It isn't really that shape

fish said...

Yes it IS that shape. I know. I gotta sleep next to it.

Anonymous said...

Halcyon Dropship! Wooo!

Off-Black said...

Yes Morgue it lives!