Thursday, August 03, 2006

Heh heh, cool

Go here and for the next 24 hours or so you'll find me on the front page of the 'Modeling Madness' webzine, linked on my links as 'Primo plastic modelling site #1' My first published thing that isn't a letter to the editor. Told you I was a geek. I've already gotten emails from strangers complimenting my work, which is stoking as I don't get to share with other modellers very often.

Also cool is that Fi left a glass of wine out for me when I got home from work last night, and found my missing Sigur Ros CD for me. How cool is that?

My day has been made.

3 comments:

fish said...

...half a glass actually, and it was mainly so I could say I didn't drink the WHOLE bottle by myself :)

The spam killing word I just had to type for this comment is "blubr". Hehe, appropriate :)

Not Kate said...

Well done, Sammo!

I found your article and skimmed it (seeing lots of numbers and references to plane types - I thought it would all be waaaay over my head).

I read the bit about the paper-weights.

Your wife is lovely :)

Off-Black said...

mMost of it I suspect will be over the heads of non-modellers. However, I get a lot out of other peoples reviews, so I am glad I can contribute and return the favour.