Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dinner Party

Tonight Fishy and I hosted her sister Carol, neice Megan, and the Rich/Kirsten Gestalt for dinner. I cooked. All day I was looking forward to getting home and cooking. Odd.

Menu
Entree
Chilli philly with rice crackers. The cook had scorched almonds, not liking chilli philly or rice crackers.

Main
Crumbed beef schnitzel. Crumbed with egg yolk, breadcrumbs and secret herbs and spices. Accompanied by 'perfect' boiled rice.

Sides
Mushrooms pan fried with butter and cajun seasoning.
Steamed broccoli and peas.
Omelette from leftover crumbing egg

Drinks
Steinlager, Chardonnay, pinot noir and apple juice (I wasn't hammered, but I could see it from where I was. Lucky I was sober enough to cook.)

Dessert
Saucy chocolate ice cream.


Yum

Good time was had by all

No comments: