Sunday, September 17, 2006

And a good time was had by all

Listening to: Uchoose 40 fashion disasters. Somehow I think Nirvana won't win this one, unless the video for 'Lithium' makes an entry. Devo is at 19 with 'whip it'. Excellent video.

Thank you to everyone who got to my party and made it go off in the way it did. You are all excellent. Having it in a bar on a friday night probably helped. People had a good time, and my CD's seemed to work, in that people thought the selection was good, which pleases me also.
The tattoo whip around was very touching and almost overwhelming. Thank you to all who chipped in. Of course this makes me irrevocably commited to it now; one cannot let down this much support.

Good lord, 'I was made for loving you' by Kiss is in at 13. This is the very first music clip I can remember, if any further proof of may age is needed.

Anyway, if I failed to describe my design properly, here is an early concept drawing.



I'm not putting the final-ish drawing up here lest it get nicked. I know that is unlikely, but I'm not up for the risk. Also why the copyright is there. Revisions differ a bit, most notably in that the bird assumes a more realistic stance.

You'll have to wait for the ink to see the final design.

Oh jeeze, 'YMCA' is in at 10. It can only get worse from here.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome party dude!! Mucho fun with mucho good people.