Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quiet

Listening to: The quiet house. Apart from rats nibbling on things and ripping paper, Moreporks in the distance, and Fi sneezing.

Introducing
I thought a while ago I would describe exactly who is who on my blogroll, but then I realised that most of you know each other anyway, so it would be kinda pointless.

I can however, almost guarantee no-one knows fair Lauren, being that she is Canadian, and currently resides in said Canada. That said, she will no doubt meet most of the local crew when she arrives at chez Kelson (that is, my chez Kelson, not Judge+Jurys chez Kelson, which is actually Stretch's chez Kelson) in mid July for a four month stay as our houseguest.

Also added today is the Alligator, who needs little introduction. I am slowly spreading the word of nails.

The man who formely used to drive me to many places in a Red Trueno whilst barefoot joins us.

As does the lovely Miss M.

Spanblather for some of the 'others do intelligent commentary much better than I can' (hey I can quote myself on my own blog if I want) relevance, and to keep me informed on various things.

Plus a couple of webcomics in the interest links I have been pointed to lately, and an old favourite (Laughs 1, 2, 3).

And sadly, a moment of silence, a raised glass and a bowed head to the creator of the brilliant Rest area 300, who it would appear is no longer among us.

Cheers Dodderyoldfart. I very much enjoyed your work, and thank you for sharing it with us.

1 comment:

kiwilauren said...

Hee hee, Lauren of Canadia. I like it.