Monday, May 21, 2007

One year on

Listening to: Tears for Fears best of

My blog turns one year old today.

157 posts.

At least 50 odd "Listening to's".

Oodles of comments.

Some nice piccies.

Thoughts, expressions and imaginings.

Thanks to all who have read and said nice things, and all the nice folk I have encountered through doing this. I had no grand scheme for it when I started, and still don't, but I like the way it has turned out.

I was going to highlight a favourite post, but need some time to ponder it. Watch this space. Well actually the space somewhere up the page where it will turn up.

Errata
Just in case anyone didn't get the Ribena reference in the last episode, GlaxoSmithKline, Ribena's parent company were recently heavily fined in New Zealand after a high school science project showed that the vitamin C levels in their product were somewhat less than the advertising gave the impression of.
Snap!