Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More imagery

Listening to: Chemical Brothers-Come with us

Apologies for the heavy image content, but I am in a sharing mood.

This is a stack of Smartcars in Railway square (apparently if you hire one in the central city you get free parking or something like that). If you look closely the second one from the bottom has a smiley grin marked on its dusty windscreen. I appreciate the effort that someone made to put that there.








View from my hostel window, Railway Square, Sydney.









Graffiti written in dust on a ventilation louvre, I forget which railway station.









The sky at 37,000 feet over the Tasman Sea. Air Travel is pretty surreal anyway, but the view out the window is the final touch. I love the colour of the sky up there, and the clarity. The deep deep blue you get when above most of the atmosphere (density wise at least) is entrancing. Would have shown up better if I wasn't shooting into the sun when I took these.

No comments: