Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am serenity

So I did the serenity thing that Ethel posted some time ago, which I meant to do at the time, but never got round to.
I think I confused the poor thing. I am WashKayleeMalZoe. Not sure about the 20% reaver result.

Your results:
You are Wash (Ship Pilot)
























Wash (Ship Pilot)
90%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
90%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
75%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
70%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
60%
River (Stowaway)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
45%
Inara Serra (Companion)
35%
Alliance
25%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
20%
You are a pilot with a good
if not silly sense of humor.
You take pride in your collection of toys.
You love your significant other.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

6 comments:

2treesandahorse said...

I'm Malcom Reynolds. then Kaylee, then jayne.

Not Kate said...

Two totally unrelated things.

1) Ange has invited you and Fi to her birthday dinner next Friday if you wanna come (13th or so). At Materhorn 7pm, then drinks at Mighty Mighty after.

2) Can you and Fi play on Easter Monday or should we defer? Justin and Sam R already can't play so we made need reinforcement troops if we do anyhow.

fish said...

1) Lent will be over by then so I can drink again. We're in!!!!

2) I am away on the Monday. Sam is here though.

3) I think it's really sad that we are communicating mundane stuff via a blog. Whatever happened to email? Actually I don't think I even HAVE your email address...

Not Kate said...

Haha, yeah..... I couldn't find your email address (I tried) and I have little or no credit on my phone today. This seemed like a sure way to get it through :)

Off-Black said...

I am a conduit

fish said...

fish @ paradise isn't that hard to remember... :)