Thursday, April 12, 2007

Grrr

In a not happy with customer service in pissed off enough to make a proper complaint kinda way tonight. In the meantime I feel like some old fashioned bad mouthing.


Despite twice asking two separate operators at Camera House, Westfield Queensgate, and thinking I had made myself explicitly clear, it turns out they just don't listen, and failed to put my airshow pictures from Saturday on CD when I developed my films, which would have been the most easy and convenient time to do so for all involved. I was going to post some in various web places including here.
Now I can't without more waiting and inconvenience.
I'm not sure what has happened at that shop. Service last year was brilliant, now it seems fairly incompetent, and I am on the verge of taking my business elsewhere. Not paying attention to customers and making assumptions about their needs appears to be becoming habitual there, as this is not the first time I have been a bit miffed there in recent months. I also feel that as a film user I am an inconvenience.

Also ignoring customer requests lately seems to be Animates Lower Hutt, who ignored Fi's position at the top of a waiting list to sell new rats to other people, without even telling people on the waiting list the rats were available. Useless.


To cleanse the air, here is a nice photo of the sunset from New Brighton pier:

Symbolically farewelling summer.

After Devo's question and answer thing, I had an idea. Suggest a post topic you would like to read me blathering on about, and I will endeavour to comply.

4 comments:

Not Kate said...

That sucks!

And you suck! (I'm trolling, man)

Not Kate said...

Possible diatribes for Sammy:
1) Parking in Wellington
2) Men's fashion
3) Cats or dogs
4) 10 bits of advice on house-buying
5) What defines the Hutt Spirit
6) Inside the mind of a fussy eater
7) Marriage - 10 things that make mine work well
8) Why I never learnt how to surf
9) Small talk
10) Burning ants with magnifying glasses

Wanisan said...

I like idea number 5 best.

Hut Spirit!
Give me an "H!"
Give me an "U!"
Give me an "T!"
Give me an "T!"

What does that SPELL?!?!

BOGAN!

er....

d3vo said...

Motions for Monologue

What is the mens equivalent of a cocktail dress?

What 'tools' do you use for happiness?

Biofuels, any interesting technical commentary you can lend us? Do you think genetically engineered bacteria can do magic here?

How do you see the blog medium evolving, are diary style blogs a stepping stone to something else?