Saturday, July 15, 2006

Top ten exemption

See not-kate for the origin of this particular random missive. Not in order.

1. "Titanic" era Kate Winslet
2.Rachel Weisz
3.Petra Bagust
4.Karen Olsen
5.Claire Danes
6.Franke Potente
7.Alison Mau
8.Sarah Ulmer
9.Janeane Garofalo
10. Shirley Manson

Also rans: Julia Deans, Julie Delphy, Winona Ryder, Uma Thurman, Kim Deal, Irene Van Dyk, The Evers-Swindell twins, Barbara Kendall, Samantha Mathis, Madeline Sami, Helena Bonham Carter, Phobe Spiers, Michelle Yeoh, Sarah Mclachlan.

Reasons will be proffered upon request.

9 comments:

Not Kate said...

Hmmm, I can see a pattern there. A certain 'look' and feel you like.... Hmmmmmmm..........

I don't know who some of them are. I'll do a web search and investigate.

I see a learning towards female athletes and newsreaders...... You like a certain modesty and wholesomeness perhaps (going by some of them) and intelligence..... and where is Pamela Anderson? C'mon!

I think it's adorable that you have someone the same as your wife does! Lani like Garofalo too.

fish said...

I think Sam and I need a threesome with the famous Janeane...

Off-Black said...

Pamela Anderson....too fake to be attractive. I'm cure she's a nice person but she does nothing for me.

Not Kate said...

Oooh, you have the Run Lola Run girl. Good one!

I would have Helena Christienson if I was a guy.

bitemeandsmile said...

I was just about to add the same comment as Fish....great minds :) Some classic beauties there.

Off-Black said...

Who's Helena Christenson? Model or something?

Not Kate said...

Model - and now she's a photographer. She started her own magazine (I think).

She has great cheek-bones and dark hair and she looks sophisticated and intelligent.... I saw pictures of her house in a magazine and it was very funky and tasteful. I like the way she dresses too.... I wanna BEEEEEE her......

Charlie Brown said...

Claire Danes?

Pfffft.

She's a hussy!

Off-Black said...

You leave my Claire alone Charlie Brown. You obviously don't remember 'My so called life'.