Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Eyes and Ears

What I'm Reading
Verdict on Erebus, a memoir of sorts by the presiding judge of the Royal Comission of Enquiry into the Erebus disaster, Love is a Mix Tape, an insight into how music can become the sondtrack to your life, Magnitude Eight Plus, an account of the 1855 Wellington earthquake and its impacts, and Planet Simpson, about the Simpson's place in popular culture.

What I'm listening to

Bought with my birthday present from the Hall in-laws (Thanks guys!)

Woke up today, a Mockers best of. Shapeshifter Live, Shapeshifter umm live, making up for me not getting to their concert on Friday, and Take Control by State of Mind, some NZ (actually all three are NZ) drum and bass with a killer track called Sunking that I have been trying to find for yonks (took me ages to figure out the title and artist).

What I've just finished working on Skyhawk in the 1987 RNZAF 50th anniversary scheme. Making serious plans to finish the dropship now, to the point of acquiring the necessary materials for completion last weekend.

What I'm not doing

Playing any sport this week after my thumb was sprained due to opposition cluelessness.

1 comment:

Not Kate said...

Cool looking books. No wonder you're so smart!