Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vaguely well groomed

In a somewhat rare event for this blog, I am posting pictures of me.

Earlier this evening.
Slightly more earlier this evening. I knew my jaw was in there somewhere.
I can't remember the last time I shaved, but think it was in early April. I grow a beard a few times a year, mainly because I can, and because I hate shaving. I like my beard. It has lots of red in it (either Irish or Viking, both are possible, although Irish is more likely), and latterly slowly increasing amounts of grey. The periodical beard growing is a good way to measure how much the grey is progressing. I don't mind going grey. There are worse things to fret about.
The beard exists subject to whim. When I get bored with looking vaguely clean shaven I grow it out. When I get over it off it goes. I think this is the longest I have let it grow out in a while. It was getting longer than the hair on the rest of my head. Time for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sexy either way! Grow the beard back cuz you are a sexy beast of a man with it...