Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hidely hodely

Did a couple of things on the weekend I haven't done in a long time.

Flew a kite
And went to the zoo. One of the Giraffes was my favourite.
And it seemed as interested in me for a while as I was in it. Very cool.
More photos of both activities to come later, but for now its almost bedtime.

In other news:

Job applications continue. 5 in so far, one turn down, one no response, one screening call (good start), nothing from the others yet. The hunt continues, and I want to be replaced in six weeks or so. Appying for things that look interesting, and not necessarily what I have been doing for the last few years. I am definitely ready to do something different.

This blog turns two tomorrow (which will be today when most of you read this). Expect some minor tweaks, possibly a new feature, and a request.

No comments: