Thursday, March 27, 2008

Absent friends

Did I say tomorrow?



I meant today.



I don't feel like a long soliloquy tonight, so I'll just throw a couple of links at you instead.



The Hokio Beach New years video, seen here being made in a behind the scenes exclusive photograph (which, weirdly, is visible being taken):

This video makes me smile and laugh and be warm and fuzzy, great work D3vo! There are lots of cool people in it, including almost all of my oldest and favourite friends (excepting the of course the ones who were absent). Oh and that is our newish car (the blue wagon) in the background if you are interested Lauren!

And for no other reason than I think the sequence of photographs at the bottom of the page is really impressive, a meteorological analysis of a summer storm a few years back (Rich, if you remember we took Irish Nic on a driving tour of the south coast the next day and saw the aftermath of the waves breaking on roads and other shenanigans. The waves themselves were still pretty big at the time too).

1 comment:

kiwilauren said...

Aww, I love the video! And it was SO good to talk to you guys last night. I miss you both heaps. And I'm also very excited to see the new baby picture.... I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!