Monday, October 15, 2007

Just don't know what to do with myself

Listening to: Make yourself-Incubus. Wondering why I picked it up only last weekend instead of in 1999 when it was released. And Recollection-The best of Concrete Blonde after Incubus finishes. "Ghost of a Texas ladies man" is the favourite song I never think about. Would like to be listening to Foo Fighters-Silence Echoes Patience & Grace but it is MIA at the moment.

No netball on a Monday night after having our semi final yesterday.

What to do, what to do?

Hmm.

Wash the car:

Enjoy a calm evening after a stormy day from the sanctuary of my bay window:
Look for my missing Foo's CD:
Have a beer (tempered over burning witches apparently):
Idly check facebook to see who this weeks MVP is:
Do the dishes. Note beer. Makes the dishes go faster:
Work on various projects:

And blog:


1 comment:

Not Kate said...

Wow. Imagine how much you'd get achieved if you NEVER played netball!

I did not pick an MVP. And now it's too long ago for me to remember. It wasn't Justin....