Friday, October 26, 2007

Introducing Bella

As part of an ongoing project to make our family moggy internationally famous, I present Bella, here being devotedly groomed by nibling Eleanor.
Yes I know. Posting cat pictures on my blog. At least she isn't wearing a hat or jersey, or a grammatically disorganised caption.
Bella's age is unknown, but she is probably at least eight, as she came to the family 7 years ago as a young adult feline. I think she is part dog anyway, which shafts the dog years/cat years thing. When you leave the house she follows you to the gate, and to the end of the street at times, although I'm not sure if this is to ensure your well being, or to see if you are going to get more food.
One of the oddest (as can be seen she has a particular fondness for daffodils, flowering or not) and least graceful cats I have known, but I like her a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute - I can't help but be reminded of Molly, from the tabbyness to the following around to the getting her as a young adult cat. Not that Molly follows us to the street - we're discouraging that because of the buses.