Friday, April 13, 2012

The 13th

Dusting out a few cobwebs and tumbleweeds here, but I've been too busy with tunnels, airshows, photos, models, sports and recovery to blog much in the last little while.

Posting on Friday the 13th again, possibly becoming a tradition. I just like seeing it as a post-date :).

I've seen enough shit happening on any given day to come to the conclusion that there isn't any particular rise in shit happening to me on a Friday the 13th, so I don't get too bothered by it, or the number 13 in general.

I've always chosen 13 as a playing number when I can, as my old touch rugby T-shirt shows:
It is older than I care to say, but it did used to be dark blue, put it that way.

Plus The 13th is a Cure song I quite like, with one of my favourite videos ever:


Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

No comments: