Friday, January 08, 2010

See you in a bit

I'm off to the Coromandel and other points north for a week of fun and frolic. Depending on how the internet access goes, I may post from the road, I may not (requires the availability and inclination to coincide. I tend to forget about the internet when I am on the road).

In the meantime to hold you over, here is a picture of my daughter putting the crayon manufacturers 'non-toxic' claim to the test by trying to eat it *:

*If she looks confused, it's because she has suddenly got the undivided attention of the four adults also at the table, at least one of whom is moving to grab the crayon.

3 comments:

RatalieNose said...

What a precious little girl! I love her dark hair!

Off-Black said...

Thankyou! I am very grateful to call her mine :)

kiwilauren said...

What a cute little monkey! I can't wait to meet her! :o)