Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disappointment and Springy Triumph

Since the last time I posted about the Ian Curtis mural here (link), this has happened:
The fuller story is here (link), but this is kinda disappointing, and smacks of someone in the council trying to make their mark. Can anyone else say 'over zealous'?

****

In the meanwhile, here is a picture of a truck on my parents street covered in Kowhai flowers, demonstrating that spring is indeed springing. That and I thought a truck covered in flowers looked pretty cool.

****
And finally, Charlotte has now acquired a free standing capablility, here demonstrated at the first birthday party of one of our antenatal group babies.
Coming soon: Walking........

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

ooh, jinx! I blogged about this today as well. Walked past it on way to work and admired the big chalk replacement; a painted-on version will arrive before too long I'm sure.