Thursday, April 30, 2009

Testing times

Listening to: Deadman OST - Neil Young. Not a recommended album for a first date.

Been playing around on Nerdtests.com. I wonder how many thousands of times this sort of post has repeated itself already......


NerdTests.com says I'm a High Nerd.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and talk to others on the nerd forum!
Well I kinda figured that, although its still a word you can only use if you are one sort of thing.

The NerdTests' Space Test says I'm an Uber Space Nerd.  What kind of space geek are you?  Click here!
The closest I could find to my main area of interest. Maybe I should make an aviation quiz of my own. In the meantime quail at my astronautical and astronomical expertise!

StupidTester.com says I'm 28% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!
Only 28%? I often feel much stupider than that.

Do you know what a true newzealander is? -- Make and Take a Fun Quiz @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Well thats reassuring, given that I don't like Fat Freddy's Drop. I was worried about that one.

I am 5% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!

Nice to know that in spite of all the above I can still rate a result like this

1 comment:

homeperm said...

took the nerd test and discovered i'm a slightly dorky non-nerd. such a flattering title.