Sunday, July 19, 2009

Headlines you really don't expect to see in New Scientist

Including lab studies with willing volunteer erm, demonstrators. Thats one way to get more people into science.

*For anyone wishing to investigate further, the article is in the May 30 2009 edition of 'New Scientist' magazine issue no. 2710. I like New Scientist, it makes science accesible without dumbing anything down. I find something interesting on every issue, and thanks to work get to read it at my leisure for free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. The title is so... big. It takes up, like, the entire page almost.

I MUST read this article. Tracking it down now. :)

fish said...

Can I just point out that the article *I* was most interested in was the one before this one, on ancient languages?

But I did read that one too.