Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ink

Or, how to discover who in my family is reading this blog. I like to surprise them with things like this.

Before





During





After





Thanks to Chas at Tattoo City for the needlework, 2trees for refining the design and organising the whip-around at my 30th that produced the big wad of cash that paid for it. And thanks to you if that is some of your money in my hand.


Fi got another one at the same time, imagery to appear here at some point. My design has a couple of levels of significance and I am well pleased with how it turned out. Also nice to get in and actually get some ink done instead of merely looking at flash-art and musing.
Be warned. Tattoos are highly addictive.

In other news, we tried to buy a house at auction today and missed out by about 20K.

Meh.

2 comments:

Not Kate said...

I bags owning the beak-bit with my $10 contribution.

Looks choice. It even glows.

Homeperm said...

very nice.