Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clagged

Listening to: American Standard - Seven Mary Three

Further to the recurring dream post, last night I got the double variation, trying to get to school fifteen years late, and returning to my job of two years ago for a day, and royally screwing something up.

***

Its now two years since I left my job of seven years at Schering Plough. Its a significant date, as it means my signature will no longer be on any document there as a final reviewer (an industry standard period of review for quality controlled documents is two years). I am now officially relegated to the history section of any procedure I had a hand in authoring or reviewing there.

***

Strangely unconcerned about Charlotte's op tomorrow. More worried that she won't get to go through with it due to her cold than anything else. The concept is a bit stressful sure, but no worse than anything else we have had to go though with her. Relatively speaking its a little finger poke to a place that has been punched often.
I have caught her cold, to the extent that I have forgone all netball this week, and even got sent home from work today. My head is clagged.

***

This post coming to you courtesy of the USB keyboard the Kirsten gave us. Slightly novel, but a lot more comfortable than pounding away on a laptop.


***

Enjoying the film festival at the moment. It has been a while since I was in a position to make a maximum effort to get to the things I wanted to see and I am happy I have been able to get along to a few things this year with good company. More about this later.


***

No comments: